Position Details: Sr Business Systems Analyst - 1158504S
Sr Business Systems Analyst:
- Minimum 5 years of experience supporting Big data engineering, data platforms and analytics. This role would be focused on supporting data engineering.
- Extensive experience defining tables and KPIs, profiling data, forming and confirming hypothesis via data analysis/research, conducting user interviews, gathering and summarizing requirements.
- Some experience with Consumer Data (examples - Clickstream, engagement, marketing pixel, communication email/push/.. etc.). (Most digitally focused retailer, app, social or services companies would have this.)
- Strong SQL skills
- Working knowledge of big data processing tools and technologies (spark, Python, Scala, Kafka, kinesis, AWS S3, EMR, etc.)
- Diligent documentation practice using Jira, Confluence other documentation tools.
- Experience working with AWS or open source powered big data engineering practices.
- Good communication skill, and ability to handle multiple work tracks
- Strong SQL – Snowflake/Databricks/Athena/Hive
- Confluence, Jira, Excel
- Working knowledge - spark, Python, Scala, Kafka, kinesis, AWS S3, EMR
- BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- PROJECT PLAN
- TEST PLANS
- DATA ANALYSIS
- DATA MINING
- MARKETING ANALYSIS