Position Details: iOS Software Engineer
What you can expect from us:
- A collaborative, informal, international and playful work environment with self-organized, multi-disciplinary agile/lean teams;
- Managers and teammates who are invested in your growth as a technologist and as a person;
- Work with cool modern technologies such as Scala, Java, Kotlin, Node.js, Apache Kafka, Elasticsearch, Cassandra and more in a fast-evolving Microservices architecture;
- Access to tools and resources to do your job (best-in-class laptop, IDEs, Safari Online subscription, conferences and meetups, all the coffee and soda you can drink, and much more);
- Ability to join and participate in multiple internal interest groups in Marktplaces and across eBay Classifieds Group in trending topics like Machine Learning, AI, DevOps, BigData, mobile development, and others;
- Continuous Deployment through multiple environments to get rapid feedback about your work;
- Work on one of the most beloved brands in the Netherlands.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with iOS mobile application development
- Test driven development;
- Agile methodologies;
- Affinity for e-Commerce;
- Experience working in teams of 5-8 engineers.
- Preferably you have a degree in Computer Sciences or comparable topic.