Position Details: IT Security Architecture Consultant-1146814Z
Application Security Architecture Consultant
As Information Security Architecture Consultant, you will join a diverse team of technical experts in building a world-class security technical advisory and thought-leadership organization. In this role you will be providing exceptional and practical, technical and logistical direction to its internal customers; enabling the business to move and innovate rapidly while minimizing risks to the Brand.
- Reference direction set by the Corporate Information Security team (CIS) and the technology teams
- Drive consumption and adoption of the existing CIS security services
- Evaluate and recommend activities to support client Information Security Program
- Coordinate with cross functional teams for alignment and establish practices for validation of controls throughout the design and delivery lifecycle.
- Facilitate business & technology risk decisions
- Apply the security control standards and practices to be embedded within each system and environment
Information Security Architecture Consultant will accomplish these responsibilities by
- Effectively communicating & influencing at the program management, technical lead, and senior leadership levels.
- Partner with business and technology to provide expert security guidance into design and implementation of enterprise capabilities.
- Consult with both technology and business teams to identify priorities and security capability requirements and incorporate these requirements into the security strategy.
- Work closely with different work streams end-to-end in releasing secure and compliant infrastructure, applications and experiences at the speed of business.
- Good understanding of business requirements, industry threat landscape, and business risk appetite.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in information security or information technology disciplines.
- Recent security experience with major large global enterprise, good understanding of information security, and complex high-end SAP implementations.
- Security experience with SAP S4 Hana, SAP S4 Finance, UX and SAP S4. Finance project background is highly preferred.
- Experience with cloud deployment models, secure coding, cyber security, data migration, and data security.
- Deep subject matter expertise with SAP Industry Best Practices, SAP Systems, Data and information flows.
- Working knowledge of compliance controls, legal and regulatory laws, and requirements in relation to SAP.
- Strong technical knowledge and confidence in communicating with highly technical audiences.
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate across all areas and levels of the business.
- Proven ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions driving towards results.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience in identifying solutions for complex problems in enterprise environments.
- Motivated self-starter who is has a track record of taking ownership of information security challenges and driving them to resolution. CISSP, CHH, OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, CPT certifications highly beneficial.
- Typically requires a bachelor’s degree and minimum of 8 or 9 years directly relevant work experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Information Management or equivalent work experience.
- Note: One of the following alternatives may be accepted: PhD or Law + 6 yrs; Masters + 7 yrs; Associates degree + 9 yrs; High School + 10 yrs.
- SECURITY ARCHITECTURE
- PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
- APPLICATION DESIGN
- BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- RISK ASSESSMENT
- INFORMATION SECURITY
- DIVERSE TEAM