Position Details: Solution Architect - 1105738O
The Enterprise Architecture team will partner and engage with business and technology leaders across all the business functions within the enterprise in planning, creating, maintaining and executing a capability roadmap aligned to the overall company and functional strategies to ensure that the people, process, data insights/information, and technology needs are accurately captured and planned for short, medium and long term execution.
As a Supply Chain Solution Architect, you will be part of a highly visible, strategic team focused on aligning strategic objectives with tactical demands. You will deliver a blueprint of the enterprise that provides a common understanding of the processes required to run the business.
- Works closely with Supply Chain Domain experts (business & technology) and business architects to develop architecture roadmaps and deliver current & to-be architectures
- Understands, communicates, and is an advocate for business and technology needs across all global Markets
- Engage, collaborate and partner with various functional leaders, technical leaders and executive stakeholders globally
- Provides technology guidance and insight to various business & technology Domain leaders
- Ensures architecture alignment across domains and enabling functions (verticals and horizontals)
- Develops solution options, recommendations, designs based on domain roadmaps/requirements following API first model, enterprise security standards and reference architectures
- Gain acceptance of solution & ensure decisions are made and deviations from standards are properly identified, addressed/documented.
- Develop Enterprise Solution Architecture patterns
- Advocate and drive adoption of “best practices” to ensure standardization of solution designs across the enterprise
- Provides expert technical advice to domain delivery team
- Monitors IT trends identify new capabilities, conduct proof of concepts and evolve architecture standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or equivalent
- 7+ years of progressive experience in architecture with least 3 years as lead architect
- 10+ years in hands-on software engineering
- 2+ years of experience working in AWS or Azure cloud platforms
- Domain Driven Design (DDD) and agile development experience is highly desirable
- Must have strong experience in distributed, Microservice Architecture
- Understanding of Retail/Wholesale business model highly desirable
- Must have strong experience working in Global Logistics/Distribution/TMS solutions
- Must have full life cycle implementation experience with Manhattan WM or similar platform
- Must have strong leadership, communication and influencing skills with high level of executive presence.
- Self-starter with high motivation and passion to thrive & adopt in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.