Position Details: Full Stack Developer
- Growing organization with increasing needs for great talent
- Extremely knowledgeable team leads that are excited to help their colleagues grow
- Exposure to new technologies and learning about current trends in cloud computing
- Ability to have a significant impact on our development process and practices.
Why should you consider this role?
- Contribute as a leader of a world-class enterprise software company
- Global enterprise software with customers in N. America, Europe and Asia-Pacific
- Private equity-backed organization
- Work with highly motivated Development and Product team members to deliver quality solutions to our customers
- Actively participate on an Agile team, including daily stand-ups.
- Follow established processes from User Story inception through technical discussions, implementation, pull requests and code review feedback until its resolution.
- Write reusable code for our user stories and bug fixes, that can be tested and understood by current and future team members.
- Write unit and integration level tests for components and be able to document the purpose of each component.
- Design for our next generation application using test-driven development techniques
- Work closely and communicate well with the team to brainstorm ideas, create and meet deadlines, and drive tasks to completion.
- Implement User Interface Components based on mockups by using HTML/CSS leveraging existing guidelines.
- Must have a good understanding of algorithms and Big-O notation and be able to demonstrate expertise in:
Exposure to one or more of the following technologies is helpful
- HTML5 / Canvas rendering
- Microsoft Azure App Services
- Tomcat or other Java Application Servers
- REST API development
- Swagger or similar API documentation tool
- Mock testing frameworks