Position Details: Technical Lead- SAP MDG - 984723SE
Technical Lead- SAP MDG
client Technology designs, creates and implements the methods and tools needed to make the world’s largest sports brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Simply put, without client Technology, there are no client products.
client’s Strategic Enterprise Capabilities program (SEC) is reinventing the way client does business. We see the opportunity to strengthen our value chain, connect the matrix, unlock new technologies and elevate the strategies that inspire future innovations. SEC is driving end-to-end integration across hundreds of business processes, leveraging a flexible and scalable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and best-of-breed technology solutions that support the retail experience of the future. One of the critical ingredients to our success is the SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) solution which will elevate how client manages and governs master data used by our ERP solutions.
The SAP Automation Engineering Platform (SAPAE) team needs a strong SAP-MDG Technical Lead with experience working in an agile environment, who’s focus will be to deliver the right solution to customers with the highest quality and shortest lead time. In partnership with Data Architects, Engineers, Functional Experts, Business Stakeholders, Product Managers and Team Members you will guide the development and delivery of MDG WRICEFS technical specifications for Central Governance, Consolidation, Mass Processing, DQM and process analytics functions in SAP MDG.
- Work with onshore teams to plan delivery of objects in iterations
- Understand current customer needs, define features, determine success criteria, validate solutions, and evaluate customer satisfaction
- Ensure teams have the full context and understanding of customers and business environment to create valuable solutions
- Provide hands on oversight of technical configuration and development work within SAP-MDG as well as the Utopia extension for retail and Fashion Management
- Lead development and engineering decisions by interpreting functional specifications and translating them into detailed actionable technical specifications for MDG WRICEFs such as adding fields to the UI /data model, Webservices, parallel processing BADI’s etc.
- Remain abreast of the latest SAP Technological advancements in the Data Management space to help drive appropriate solutions for client.
- Remain fully abreast of development scope, progress, resource management and milestones to proactively deliver to plan without delays
- Understand how features are performing, the level of customer satisfaction, and provide suggestions for improvements
- An understanding of the Agile principles and methodologies and how they’re applied in workplace culture
- Able to solve complex problems and take a new perspective on existing solutions
- In-depth knowledge of the relation between business process and the Products in the Program
- Effective collaboration and relationship management
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience leading cross-functional work
- Proven ability to respond to and prioritize changing demands effectively
- Experience leading the resolution of complex issues
- Ability to anticipate customer needs
- Experience in defining, designing and implementing innovative solutions
- Able to identify and resolve technology, process and people related issues
- Experience in defining and realizing WRICEF solutions in SAP MDG
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in a lead role
- Experience as a technical lead for development of SAP based systems
- Experience with MDG development and configuration of SAP ERP solutions.
- Experience and knowledge of SAP master data as it supports business processes
- Experience working with users on requirements and technical pain points
- Experience working with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools, VersionOne preferred.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with Solutioning and Implementation of SAP MDG systems for standard and custom domains is a must
- Experience with the SAP S/4 HANA Fashion Management Solution preferred
- Experience with Utopia RFM MDG Bolt on would be an added plus