Position Details: Engagement Management Analyst - 963611SE
As a Corporate Information Security (CIS) IT Security Engagement Management Analyst, you'll be responsible for the successful development of tools and processes of engagement with all lines of business including demonstrated expertise in the following areas:
- Collaborate effectively with client leaders, managers, employees, and partners to provide deliberate and thoughtful engagement throughout client.
- Perform day to day support and maintenance, work with the functional team to develop training materials, and coordinate support and development efforts within the team.
- Keep people (both business and project) focused and energized by the project effort.
- Help with the development & execution of a centralized CIS website.
- Formalize and document new intake procedures and process flows.
- Effective, positive verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and innovative skills for strategic planning, sound decision-making, and problem solving and ability to work well under tight business driven deadlines.
- Experienced supporting process improvement initiatives.
- Develop and execute training modules & content for the Keep It Tight program.
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders & SME’s to ensure content is up to date.
- Collaborate with clientU for any and all training related LMS needs including but not limited to: reporting, staging, & course completion tracking.
- Experience building and testing new E-learning courses primarily within Adobe Captivate
- Experience working with global communications, events, branding, and creative marketing to bring new ideas to the program.
- Experienced creating and developing high-quality PowerPoint presentations