|Job Number:||FTE $130k|
Typical responsibilities may include:
· 3-5 years’ prior experience configuring and supporting SAP EWM.
· Knowledge of SAP-related business and related business and implementation processes.
· Good understanding of integration between SAP modules and non-SAP systems.
· Proactively takes responsibility of module development activities. Must have the ability to work with limited supervision and exhibit a strong sense of urgency.
· Customer-centric focus and dedicated to business partnership while meeting the needs of the business leveraging out of the box functionality without a high degree of customization.
· Ability to effectively teach and mentor less experienced team members about the SAP system.
· Strong conceptual, analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting, and resolution skills.
· Self-motivated, flexible, and open to learning.
· General understanding of supply chain processes and principles.
· Knowledgeable about middleware and communication technologies such as PI/PO, MQ, ETL, DataPower, WAS, FTP, etc.
· Understanding of testing tools, e.g., HP ALM.
· Experience working in Agile software delivery methodologies.